~*G.Y.P.S.Y. D.A.N.C.E.R.*~
Posts

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Oh how he infuriates me sometimes. I do not know why.
I dont care I just wish he would stop. He acts as if he were
my father. Only my father took greater care to treat me
as a woman, not as a child. One of these days he is going
to push me to far and I doubt either of us will like the
outcome of that confrontation. My father always said
I had my mothers temperment. I do not think my
temper is AS bad as hers..but then again, I have never
been pushed to the limits as my father and I often
pushed my mother. -=chuckle=- But he is getting
close!

5/03/2007 06:44:00 PM


And it all ends here
6 comments

6 Comments:

*blink*

*blink*


Are you talking about Ari?

By Blogger Naeva Trinstadt, at May 3, 2007 at 7:16 PM  

It was quite embarrassing, really. I was practically throwing myself at him, and he was more concerned with... spanking the wrong person. I feel for you, dear, really.

-The Mysterious Lachesis

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 3, 2007 at 10:05 PM  

You ARE talking about Mr. Ari aren't you? I remember when you were running that day and he showed up, oh he made you angry didn't he Miss Kalystra?

By Blogger Ishrael Aaron, at May 7, 2007 at 5:18 PM  

He has a habit and a knack for doing
or saying things to upset me. He is very good at it.

By Blogger Kalystra, at May 7, 2007 at 5:23 PM  

He's very good at lots of things. ^_^

By Blogger Naeva Trinstadt, at May 9, 2007 at 10:29 AM  

So I have heard -=twitch=- To many
things I'd rather not have heard.

By Blogger Kalystra, at May 9, 2007 at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Profile


Sorry to say but this blog can't be viewed / or is screwed up in Mozilla.
Best Viewed in Internet Explorer & Windows Xp


A deep-blue-eyed wandering gypsy

Links

Amara
Amducious
Archangel
Ari
Aryia
Ayda Hayes
Chara
Darktalon
Dino
Fry
Ishrael
Joel
Kairi
Kerensa and Kendrew
Lethe
Lime
Luvior
Nadia
Naeva
Nestor
Nineveh
Malia
Mamimi
Moris
Munkie
Orchid
Ranmaru
Retsu
Roawne
Ryasha
Samael
Silas
Tristen
Val
Weatherby & Poppy
Xylander
Zillah

Tagboard


Place your c-box codes here. Not a need to adjust the size of the table to fit:]

Credits


Photoshop CS2
Designer
Designer
Photo & Brushes

Archives


April 2007 May 2007
<body>